Who We Are: CAMBA is a community of staff, volunteers, clients, donors, neighbors and partners who work together to build an inclusive New York City, where all children and adults have access to the resources and supports they need to thrive. We take a comprehensive approach by offering more than 160 integrated programs in: Education & Youth Development, Family Support, Job Training & Employment Support Services, Health, Housing, and Legal Services. We reach more than 65,000 individuals and families each year at our 90 locations, including 10,000 youth. CAMBA serves a diverse cross section of New Yorkers from new mothers in Brownsville to job seekers in the Rockaways. More than half of our clients are immigrants and refugees from around the globe. Over 85% of our families are in living in poverty, reflecting the challenges faced by nearly 1.7 million New Yorkers today.
Position: Job Developer
Reports To: Program Director
What The Job Developer Does:
- Develop and maintain employer relationships with the goal of identifying and meeting their HR needs.
- Match appropriate students with appropriate internship openings and arrange for interviews.
- Inform prospective employers and student applicants of the features and advantages of CAMBA’s internship placement services.
Minimum Education/Experience Required:
- Associate’s degree and/or applicable experience, Bachelor’s Degree strongly preferred.
- Must obtain and maintain Dept. of Education fingerprint clearance.
- Ability to adapt to the culture and environment of a public school.
All CAMBA Education and Youth Development staff are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 in compliance with the New York City Department of Health and Mental Hygiene requirements for DYCD-funded programs.