Our Current Program Availability:
- Those needing Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP) application assistance can call 718-826-2223, ext. 40226.
- CAMBA’s Beyond Hunger Food Pantry remains open and continues to provide food for our clients on an emergency basis.
- CAMBA’s Health Homes Care Management program is open and providing services to clients. Referrals can be made to Eric Thornhill at 347-622-3219, or firstname.lastname@example.org or MaryAnn Lebron at 347-971-1861, or email@example.com.
- CAMBA’s health and housing programs is providing case management services at its offices at 19 Winthrop Street in Brooklyn and at 89-31 161st Street in Jamaica, Queens.
- CAMBA’s Health Prevention Services is providing services from its offices at 1259 Flatbush Avenue.
CAMBA’s health programs serve the body and mind, offering services to help New Yorkers manage their healthcare, access emergency food, and keep their communities safe from disease and violence. In our Health Homes program, the goal is to ensure clients keep up with their health regimen and requirements, and eliminate duplication of services by having clients interact with one centralized care manager. This ensures better health outcomes for the individual, and reduces Medicaid costs.
CAMBA’s Health division also focuses on health education, transitional and supportive housing and HIV/AIDS prevention.
We work in the following areas: