CAMBA’s Families for Kids program is a family/child support program that operates in conjunction with CAMBA’s Beacon Community Center at P.S. 361.
The program helps support families with children under 18 in their communities, promote family stability and child well-being, and reduce the need for placement in foster care.
It provides supportive services, such as:
- Group and individual parent support, education and skills training
- Partners with families to develop specific strengths-based action plans to make changes in their lives
- Builds opportunities to enhance economic mobility, social connections, health, well-being and educational advancement
- Assists with accessing available resources they need to meet their concrete and emotional needs
- Provides referrals for treatment programs to overcome barriers that may cause the family additional stress in caring for their children
This program is offered to families living in community districts 14 and 17.
Please call us at 718-282-5575 for additional information on eligibility. This program is funded by the NYC Department of Youth and Community Development in conjunction with the Administration for Children’s Services.
955 Flatbush Ave
Brooklyn, NY 11226