CAMBA’s Health Link, A Health Homes Program, is an innovative new model of care management focused on improving health outcomes for individuals with HIV/AIDS, a serious mental illness (SMI) or two or more chronic health conditions through coordinated networks of medical, psychiatric, behavioral health, social service and housing providers. CAMBA’s Health Link Program is a leading care management provider in the NYS Department of Health’s Health Homes program, created to make health services easily accessible to Medicaid recipients. A personal care coordinator works with clients to:
- Access government programs, including SNAP (Food Stamps), Public Assistance, Medicare/Medicaid, Social Security and more
- Arrange transportation assistance
- Coordinate care between multiple providers
- Find programs that provide housing assistance, child and family care, legal aid, financial support, employment services, education and training, and social and recreational activities
- Find the best medical care services needed
If you, or a family member, needs this support, please call us at (718) 408-5755. Clients must be Medicaid-eligible in NYS, have two chronic health conditions, or either HIV/AIDS or SMI. All services are currently billed to Medicaid.
Services are provided at our office in Central Brooklyn.
2244 Church Avenue
Brooklyn, NY 11226