At LEAP (LGBTQ+ Education and Acceptance Project), we strive to create a society where every LGBTQ+ young person can thrive within the loving embrace of their family and community. Our commitment to this mission means building bridges of understanding, empathy, and acceptance through our offerings of support groups, educational workshops, and one-on-one counseling. We are dedicated to providing services that foster knowledge and awareness of accepting behaviors among families, caregivers, and community members, recognizing the profound impact these behaviors have on the physical health, mental well-being, and overall happiness of LGBTQ+ youth. We believe that by increasing acceptance of LGBTQ+ youth within their family and community, we are saving lives.
- Support groups for parents and families
- Educational workshops for parents, community members, educators, and service providers
- One-on-one counseling and conflict mediation for families and youth
- Filmmaking program for youth up to the age of 21
- Social marketing campaigns aimed at increasing acceptance of LGBTQ+ youth
All of our services are free of charge. ALL of our services are bilingual offerings in English and Spanish. If interested please fill out our interest form here.
- Call to action
- Glossary of Terms
- Reading List
- Resource Kits for Parents
- Role Model Stories
Connect with us!
Program Manager: email@example.com
Health Educator: firstname.lastname@example.org
Data Analyst: email@example.com
Senior Director: firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow us on Social Media!
@proyecto.leap on Instagram
1259 Flatbush Ave