The Supportive Counseling & Family Stabilization (SCG) program provides supportive counseling and low-threshold case management services to PLWHA (People Living with HIV/AIDS) and their families.
Weekly support groups are offered in both English and Spanish for:
- HIV+ women
- LGBTQIA (Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender, Questioning, Intersex and Allies)
- Parents of LGBTQIA (Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender, Questioning, Intersex and Allies)
- Additional program services include:
- Individual supportive counseling
- Crisis counseling
- Grief and loss counseling
- Family counseling
The Supportive Counseling & Family Stabilization program serves New York City residents living with HIV/AIDS and their families. Funding is provided by the NYC Department of Health and Mental Hygiene through a contract with Public Health Solutions.
If you, a friend or family member living with HIV/AIDS could benefit from group and individual counseling, please call us at (718) 462-8654. Services are provided at our Community Office.
19 Winthrop Street
Brooklyn, NY 11225